Thursday, June 21, 2018

Polka Dots N' Wishes Travel

Toy Story Land opens June 30th!
My family absolutely LOVES Toy Story Mania at Hollywood Studios!  We can not wait to experience the next level of Toy Story! Who's ready to join us for the fun adventure?  I'm a travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations with Polka Dots N' Wishes Travel. What does that mean?  It means I will help you plan the perfect Disney Vacation.... at no added cost to you! I'll help take away the headaches and the uncertainties of planning a Disney Vacation. I will help you find the best resort for your family, find the best dining options to reserve and I will even help you with FastPasses and itineraries.... plus I'll throw in the special "Kristi Tips."  Message me via Facebook, or click on me as your agent at Polkadotsnwishestravel.com  I'm excited to help you make your magical memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment