Thursday, April 21, 2016

Scripture Journaling Products


I also recently discovered a VERY talented Bible Journaling community. And let me tell you, these journalers are amazing and very inspirational. I started off trying to draw in my scriptures, and well, I am not an artist ....in the drawing sense of the word. As I began to look around at ideas, I ran into all sorts of products specifically for Bible Journalers.  (I will share my favorite finds with you in another post.) So anyways, as you may have figured out from a few posts, I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I tried to find products out there for Book of Mormon journaling. While there are a few, and a few AMAZING blogs, I realized my love for planners and this new love of scripture journaling could go hand in hand.  So, my new transparencies can be adhered to your scriptures, journals and planners!  I even have Christian and LDS specific designs.   So take a peek HERE at my Etsy Shop!
Here are a few samples of how I have used them in my scriptures:









1 comment:

  1. I just ran into Cara Carroll's Bible Journals. BEAUTIFUL! Wish I could draw like her. But also found this Book of Mormon that can be printed and journaled in because of the big margins. Gonna try it out and see how it goes. Thanks for your resources!! http://www.bradjackman.com/files4download/Book-of-Mormon.pdf

    ReplyDelete