Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Sentiments

sen·ti·ment
noun
1. a view of or attitude toward a situation or event; an opinion
2. a feeling or emotion.
 
I'm going with definition 2 today.  I LOVE Fall!  I love waking up to the brisk cold. I love having to put on slippers or socks to walk on my wood floors. I love that my children love "ice skating" on my wooden floors with their socks on.  I love having the sun shine and the wind blow through the windows (because my ac is off). I love hearing my children play outside all day because it's not too hot.  I love pulling out my Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations and seeing my children's art projects which are still hanging on from 10 years ago.  I LOVE all the Halloween parties. I love chocolate. 
 
I found this from Secrets of a Modern Mama and the colors reminded me of how I feel. 
{click on the photo to download from her site}
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment