Friday, April 25, 2014

April Showers Diaper Cake

What's a baby shower without the classic diaper cake?  I think every shower I go to now, has at least two.  It seems, though, that they have evolved tremendously in the last few years. 

Now there are diaper castles {Lisa's Food & Crafts}


diaper cupcakes {Bubbly Nature Creations}


and
diaper guitars {PartyTimeBaby.com}


Not only do these make great gifts, but they make 
a perfect centerpiece.  

Here's my first diaper cake I made 3 years ago.  I followed {THIS} design and used scrapbook paper instead of receiving blankets or ribbon to wrap around it. I also followed a tutorial similar to {THIS} one to make the rolled flowers. Even if you can't make the amazing designs above, almost anyone can create one like mine.  








No comments:

Post a Comment